Loads Of Benefits
|Developed Width||60 mm. To 180 mm|
|No of Piles||3 To 18|
|Wall Thickness||Upto 7 mm|
|Available Size||5, 4, 6 mm, 50 mm 3, 6, 7 mm, 40 mm 3, 65 mm 3, etc, 60 mm 3|
Notched for interior and exterior circumferences. Primarily used to protect various roll form products such as steel, aluminum, and paper rolls, etc
Prevents product damage that can occur during shipping and handling
Custom lengths to meet your specific application
Optional printing of brand name and handling instructionsSalient Features
- Our product is available in the range from 40mm to 100mm and thickness from 3mm to 7mm. Length will be available as per requirement.
- Waterproofing can be provided as per requirement.
- Our product is made on 100% paper base and our product is unbreakable, uncrushable and uncrackable. The compression strength is around 150kg. Vertically and 30-35kg. Horizontally in the height of 1ft and giving wooden strength.
- The adhesive, which we are using, is low moisture absorbing and food grade.
- Our product is more economical compared to a wooden product.
- Easy to assemble.
- Providing exceptional strength (Stacking & Compression).
- Our product is 100% recyclable.
- Water Proof
- Low Cost Compared to Wood
- Easy to Handle
- Requires Less Stocking Space
- Providing Exceptional Strength (Stacking & Compression)
- Low Tare Weight
- Can be Manufactured as per Requirement
- Easy to Assemble
- Sharp Protection
- Negligible Damages While in Transit, Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Available Printing Facility as per the Customer's Requirement
- Unbreakable, Uncrushable, Uncrackable
- Gives Superior Load Stability
Corner board is a multilayered kraft paper formed in a rigid angle. It is the most economical packaging material. Which has the characteristics of recycling and strength. The main use is strengthening packaging units (corrugated boxes). It is used as a packaging medium to protect edges/corners of products.
By reinforcing on Four Corners of the corrugated boxes, it gives structural stability, increasing the stacking strength of pallets, thereby enabling us to do the optimum utilization of container.Reinforcement
Angle, when reinforced, gives additional strength to your packaging and reduces the risk of a product as well as box damage. It also increases the stacking as well as compression of the box. It gives structural stability. You can reduce your packaging cost by reducing the ply of your boxes. Reinforcement can be done in all kind of packaging.Edge Guard
It is used to protect corners of all kind of round shaped material while stacked on the in a flat pallet. The edge guard protects the material while they are strapped with steel or nylon. The material is safely guarded with Edge Guard as the product do not move and the pallet gets good strength.Protective Edging
Angle Board is used to protect edges of products. Protective edging is used to protect edges of various inflate??as well as in length. Angle board when applied on the corners protects edges and reduces the damages of costly products like plywood, aluminum sheets etc. the product when packed on a pallet with angle board gives strong packing and safe packing.Other Details
- This product is made from the special type of adhesive which gives exceptional stacking & compression strength, can be used in cold storage.